Many products now have radio interfaces. Wireless communication enables, among other things:
- decentralized control
- remote maintenance and remote control of parts, components, and systems
- easier updates of firmware
- elimination of cables and thus more flexible application possibilities
These are all good reasons why radio technology, in all its forms, is being used in more and more products. Automation, Industry 4.0, M2M communication, Internet of Things - trends that would hardly be conceivable without radio. Perhaps you have only recently become involved with the topic or already have specific questions? Then our FAQs are just the thing for you.
We address practical questions such as:
- What do you need to pay attention to during development?
- What are the requirements?
- Are there differences between the individual countries?
- What will change for your development process - specifically in terms of costs and times?
In the following articles, we provide practical answers to fundamental questions from our perspective as an accredited laboratory and approval service provider for wireless technologies. Read on and don't hesitate to pester us with your questions - we'll be happy to help!